THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING THE BOOKING FORM! YOU ROCK!
So... what's next? Planning a wedding is crazy complicated but I like to keep my part as straight forward and simple as possible. Here is what you can expect:
1. I will contact you within 24 hours and let you know if your date is still available and send over some info about my simple hourly pricing.
2. Follow me on social media! Facebook and Instagram are a great way to get to know me a little and to see some of my most current work. I love to follow my clients too. If you have a Pinterest inspiration board, feel free to send it my way as well!
3. Once I confirm my availability and pricing, its time for us to chat. This can happen however you feel most comfortable: text, phone call, Skype, or over a latte. This is when I get to hear all of the details about what you have planned, and most importantly, learn a little more about who you are as a couple! This is also when you can hit me with all of your pressing questions.
4. Immediately after our consult, I email a contract for you to take a look at based on what we discussed. Everything is online and super easy. Once you both approve and sign the contract, I email an invoice for the retainer. The retainer is 30% and you can pay using any major credit card, debit card, or PayPal. If you prefer to pay in cash or with a check, just let me know and we can make arrangements.
5. Woot woot! You are officially on the books! This is when the real fun begins. I'm available for unlimited contact and assistance through your whole wedding planning process! I can help with vendors, timelines, and even your invitations.
Got a few MInutes? Enjoy this quick slideshow with a few photos a gorgeous Elawa Farm wedding!